Placements has an unparalleled process that assures our customers the best quality workers and friendly support staff in the industry. We understand that the life breath of your business is the people you trust to run it, whether they are temporary employees helping during seasonal business or “temp to hire” that will help your business grow far into the future. We take great pride in the businesses that we help meet and exceed their staffing goals. Please take a further look into how we have been so successful over the last 25 years.
Once an agreement has been signed we begin to market your job openings in the following ways:
- Social Media including PUI Main pages and Associate Pages, Paid Boosted Performance, and Social Media Job Boards
- Customized Web Job Board on our Website
- Linked Job boards that literally boosts our reach outside of those who regularly visit our website.
- Job Referral Programs
- Job Fairs
Once your future talent has walked through our doors we:
- Receive Resume’, Application, and file approved identification
- Match with open positions, Staffing agent interviews
- Notify Clients of Candidates
- Client interviews
- Upon Client Hiring of new Team Member we complete Drug Screen, Background Check, and general safety training
- If required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is issued to new Team Member
- Client is notified most often same day of the results
- Team Member begins new position
Customer Relations and Support
Upon signing an agreement with Placements Unlimited you will be assigned to one of our very talented Staffing Professionals. Their responsibilities include:
- Initially reaching out to you “The Customer”, making introductions and getting a full job description for the positions that you have available.
- Discussing our hiring process and discovering if there is anything you want to change, add, or subtract from that process
- Build a report and identify the best way of communication
- Market job opportunities from your business, and complete the entire hiring process with the assistance of our Certified Staff Members
- You have 24-7 access to our staffing professionals
- All Staffing Professionals have been trained and complete follow on training regularly. Training will include: strategies in recruiting, legal questions and responsibilities of our firm, utilizing social media to optimize your job placements results, Interviewing the new generational work force, and much more
Customization For Your Company
Placements is here to work for your business so that you can meet and exceed your companies’ goals. We realize not every hiring process is one size fits all. Some things that you may desire in customization and services that we currently provide many of our customers include:
- On-Site Staffing Professionals
- Company Specific Orientation
- Company Specific Safety Training
- Generating Specific Reports
- Verification of Hours
- Being active on the Floor to Ensure work is efficient, effective, and done safely with the proper PPE
What You Can Expect From Us
- 20+ years of serving Central Texas needs.
- Competitive rates.
- We always use the right worker’s comp code and we always pay exactly what you tell us to.
- Drug tests and background checks in-office and can send reports within 30 minutes.
- We pay all State and Federal Unemployment.
- We pay Workers Compensation Insurance. “If they get hurt it is on us and not you”
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
- Computer testing in-office where we can test typing, 10 key, and data entry skills. We can also test Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, etc).
- Accurate and prompt invoicing.
- We can provide references from our current clients upon request.
- You can save taxes, absentee pay, fringe benefits and losses due to unproductive time.
- We also terminate and provide moral conflict solutions.
- You owe us nothing unless we place an employee with you.
- We have the American Healthcare Act Figured out and the best part is, it wont change our rates!
What We Need From You
- Signed Agreement
- Full Job Description(s)
- 24 hours notice for any and all job orders