Description / Descripción
Placements Unlimited is seeking a Ford experienced parts clerk
Salary : $12.50 - $15.00 Depending on experience and Knowledge.
- 3 + years of Ford or Dealership parts management experienced preferred
- Must pass background check, drug test, and motor vehicle record check
- Strong inventory management skills
Works in efficient and profitable parts department. Parts clerk has responsibility to ensure all Stanley Auto group policies and processes are followed.
Essential Duties include the following -
- Ensures proper inventory management processes are in place to minimize obsolescence and theft.
- Ensures compliance with company parts pricing matrix policy
- Ensures that all customers are handled in a professional manner.
- Establishes and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Works closely with service manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
- Closely follows special parts offers to ensure parts are picked up in a timely fashion or returned to manufacturer.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right- to - Know, etc.
- Ensures the proper care, storage, and inventory of special tools.
- Ensures that the work areas and customer areas are kept clean.
- Maintains safe work environment.
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Keeps work area clean.
Desired work Traits - Communicates clearly and persuasively. Leadership ability, self-confidence, motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgement and determination.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Typically may bend, stoop, lift or carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds as needed to support dealership operations.