Description / Descripción
- Reliability in Attendance and Punctuality for scheduled shifts, being able and ready to work.
- Participation in all safety and workplace training communication for your schedule shift.
- Assemblers/Packers are responsible to gather and pack manufactured products on a daily basis. Must achieve and maintain production standards.
- Refer to master item sheet and ensure the use of correct materials (packaging, carton, etc.) and quantity per pack.
- Assemble or re-assemble parts together such as clips into hangers, hooks inserted and seated into jawbreaker parts.
- Provide housekeeping, such as picking parts or loose paper, etc. off the floor, around work area, and sweep up the area as needed.
- Assist in rework, inspection, or other assignments directed by supervisor.
- Maintain open walkways at all times.
- Observe and maintain product and packaging quality.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Manual dexterity and speed. Physical ability (standing, flexibility etc). Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules operating instructions and procedures.