Description / Descripción
- Reliability in Attendance and Punctuality being able and ready to work.
- Participation in all safety and workplace training communication.
- Replenish machines and assembly with raw materials, write down the information for each raw material on the POR ATTACHMENT, and call Quality Control Inspector to conduct inspection.
- Remove any supplies for previous product at the time of item change.
- Must refer to the PRODUCTION ORDER REPORT (POR) to ensure accuracy. Inform supervisor or any error.
- Responsible to complete pallletizing process of packaged products to be shipped to client.
- Affix correct labels to finish sealed boxes located in pallets.
- Cover for assemblers during their lunch breaks when necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENTS : Shrink-wrap procedures, proper labeling process, packaging specifications, raw material and product knowledge, and use master item sheet. Operating palletizer, tape machines. pallet jack and any other machines used.