General Production(GP) 7am to 7pmCindy Castillo
Description / Descripción
- A general production worker is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a warehouse and preparing items for distribution. The job involves assembling and checking product parts, operating crimping machines and other equipment designed to couple hose & fittings.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week plus overtime.
- Some work may be repetitive in nature.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position. The employee must have regular, reliable, punctual and consistent attendance. The employee must be able to work regular and/or flexible hours or shifts, overtime before and after regular hours and shifts, as well as on weekends.
- Employee is required to stand. Walk, stoop, kneel, and frequently required to use hands and fingers to assemble hoses. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 40+ pounds.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervision
- Raises at 30 and 60 days of employment
- Holiday Pay Eligible after 30 days.