Weatherization WorkerPriscilla Garza
Description / Descripción
- Install Low Flow Shower Heads & LED Light bulbs (Sometimes to include changing out light fixtures)
- Install & Seal insulating Ducts, Air Ducts, Combustion air openings or ventilation openings.
- Install Water Heater supply lines, Pans, Venting
- Make Minor repairs using basic hand/power tools and material such as glass, Lumber, & Dry Wall
- Install blown in fiberglass & cellulose attic & wall insulation, install batt insulation as need and floor insulation.
- Replace window AC units, refrigerators, Gas stoves.
- Replace and install Low E windows to include caulk & trim
- Prepare and apply weather-stripping, glazing, caulking, and door sweeps to reduce energy losses.